Men suits,Men shirts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I Go With a Tuxedo or A Black Suit for My Wedding;

Go down

Should I Go With a Tuxedo or A Black Suit for My Wedding; Empty Should I Go With a Tuxedo or A Black Suit for My Wedding;

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 2:55 am

Should I Go With a Tuxedo or A Black Suit for My Wedding;

Should I go with a tuxedo or a black suit for my wedding This is a question we get quite often and as summer wedding season rolls around we are getting it more and more. While there are many pros and cons, which we will illustrate below, to either side of the argument, the answer to this question will invariably be- go with the one that fits the theme of the wedding AND brings you the most value. This rarely ever translates to a rented tuxedo.If you really weigh it out it just does not make any sense what so ever to rent a tux. first they will put you in a poorly fitted one that is of questionable quality. Second the rental tux will cost an arm and a leg. There are plenty of options and discount stores that sell an OK tuxedo or taking the money you would have used for the rental and applying it to the purchase of quality custom tuxedos can really be worth the extra dough. The draw back of course is that most men do not need to have their own tux. While most mens magazines will recommend you do own one a vast majority of men will rarely ever wear a tuxedo after their wedding day. A great black suit on the other hand is a great option for weddings because of its flexibility. It is a really formal suit and if paired with a crisp white shirt and dark tie can even pass as a tux of some sort. this is a great time to really invest in the garment as the power of a suit is that it can be used AFTER the wedding. It can not hurt to have that killer suit in the closet and that is what the black suit can do for you. The draw backs are that the suit has to fit a more simplistic or modern wedding theme. www.suitswhere.com fmzds120515 armani suits navy mens suit

Admin
Admin

https://suits-bay.souluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum